Introduction

Hi there, thanks for dropping by at Leen's Language Lab. My name is Nor Fadzleen Sa'don and I'm currently teaching English Language, EST & MUET at SMK Tasek Utara, Johor Bahru, Johor. I'm into e-learning, technogogy (technology + pedagogy) and materials development. Oh yeah, I am passionate about learning and teaching and I'm practically online on daily basis, heh.

Leen's Language Lab was actually an idea well overdue. I wanted a site that could host all the learning modules that I've developed since I've started teaching. I've started building my own modules when I discovered that some reference books on the market are too advance for my students' level. I was teaching in a small town where most of the students rarely speak English so, I need something that could trigger their interests in learning English more effectively. I've also discovered great teaching tools online that greatly assist me in teaching English Language. The Internet paved ways for me to learn, explore and create my own learning materials and boy, what an experience. Everything you see here are learnt through trials and errors but I had fun learning how to use various software and applications. My students really enjoy the E-Classroom session and they had a whale of time. After all, teaching and learning should be enjoyable and engaging, don't you think so?

I'm sharing my learning modules because I believe sharing is caring. Knowledge should be shared so it could be passed on and benefited by others. If you have any comment, brickbat or ideas, by all means leave your comments or email me at n.fadzleen at gmail dot com



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I greatly appreciate your introduction. let us concentrate then on e-learning for our future.

Othman A. Ali
myworld_010@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 LEEN'S LANGUAGE LAB
BloggerTheme by BloggerThemes | Design by 9thsphere